Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge Week 2

Hi again,

This is a first for me, 2 posts in one day. I did finally come up with something for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge Week 2. I love the image and colors that she chose. Despite this, I had coming up with something. My creative juices haven't been flowing very well lately. It must be the cold I've had lingering.

At any rate, I did two cards today for the challenge.


Supplies used:

Thanks so much: Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, tempting turquoise. Stamps: SU Pocket silhouettes, Paper Tray polka dots, Accessories: Martha Stewart punch, SU chocolate chip taffeta ribbon, Hero Arts bling

Happy Birthday: Paper: SU Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Stamps: Paper Tray polka dots, Damask Designs, Accessories: Walmart ribbon and buttons.

Thanks for checking in, have a blessed day!

Nette

3 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Cute cards! I had trouble with this one too, despite loving the colors!

I love the ribbon on the second one, and the first one has such a great little scene.

Winter said...

These are so pretty! Great job!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love these cards! The one with the butterfly is especially gorgeous!! :)

Also, thank you so much for your comment! I am so glad you liked the video!