After a wonderful weekend celebrating our anniversary, we've come back to reality. Vacations and weekends are never long enough, but we know we are so fortunate to have had the time to go and relax. Our marriage is such a blessing, and it was great to get away and focus on us without the day-to-day life things that go on.
One of the exciting things that I came back to was that
I had gotten my first blog award! I couldn't believe it. I am thrilled. Thank you Rose! You should check out her blog, she has some beautiful creations that she shares.
This award is given to a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. After receiving this award, this is what I'm supposed to do:
- Comment on this blog
- Cut and paste the logo and put on your own blog
- Pass it along to 5-10 other bloggers and link them to this post
- Comment on their blogs to let them know that they received something from you
- Link back to the person who gave the award to show appreciation
- Courtney at One day at a time
- Kelly Marie at Lawn Fawn Cards
- Terri at ....Just what I do
- LeAnne at Wee Inklings
- Jessi and Rachel at Stampin with Jessi and Rachel
- Winter at Winter Wonderland
That's all for now, but I hope to post later with a card. I've been a little tired since we got home from our mini vacation, and my creative juices weren't flowing. However, I think tonight I will make some time in the old craft room.Have a great day!