Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A lack of creativity

Hi Friends

I have decided to post something I made awhile back. I've lost my mojo since our weekend getaway. Does any of you lose your craftiness when you take a few days off from it? Last night, I sat in my craft room and just stared at paper and stamps. I couldn't come up with anything.

So, here is the card I made a few months ago. I used a card out of a magazine as my inspiration. However, it's been awhile, so I'm not sure who's it was.


I love the Raspberry tart paper which is a big focal point on this card obviously. And I used the button and ribbon together again. I'm noticing that this is a predominant theme lately (along with butterflies). I am going to have to try something different and branch out ;)

Have a blessed day. Hopefully, I will have a new creation to share soon.
God bless
Lynnette
Supplies used: Stampin Up Rose red paper, Raspberry tart designer paper, Hugs and Wishes stamp set, Rose red ribbon, button bouquet, Basic black ink. Scalloped circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, and scalloped edge punch. DMC floss





3 comments:

Rose said...

Oh I love the paper!! Hope your Mojo returns soon :-)

~kelly marie~ said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the way you used the different patterned papers! I have such a hard time incorporating patterned paper into my cards. I might just have to use your card as inspiration!

I hope you get you mojo back! All I can think of is that Austin Power's movie now! haha! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a great card. I wanted to thank you for passing on that wonderful blog award to me. It is my first one. I will be passing that along tomorrow! I have been super busy in my stamping room reorganizing it. I did link you to my last post, but I will again tomorrow as well.

http://terriearley.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-am-alive.html

It's a good life!
Terri E.