Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another missed color challenge card

Hi Friends,

Here's the card that I created for Kristina's challenge but didn't get it uploaded in time. Since I made it, I thought I'd go ahead and post it on the blog.

So, is everyone excited about the upcoming Memorial Day weekend? I know that I am. We really don't have plans, so I'm hoping to get caught up around the house. Of course, I plan to fit in some crafting. I just realized today how close Father's day is, and I have a couple friends with birthdays. I need to get those in the mail. How bad is it for me not to get cards to people (I have a gazillion laying around).

I hope all is well with you. Many blessings.

Lynnette

1 comment:

~kelly marie~ said...

I missed Kristina's challenge all together this time :(. This card is another gorgeous one! I just love your style and layering! The butterflies you have been using are amazing too!

I am really bad about sending cards out. It is such a weird phenomenon. I can't figure it out!

I hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!