Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Color Throwdown 40

Hi Friends

I know I've been absent for awhile. Last week was crazy busy, and then I started getting sick. I am still sick today, but I did find some time to participate in the Color Throwdown. I just needed to do something creative.

I ended up making the card to use the Taylored Expressions sketch challenge.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend and had a great start to your week. I'm looking forward to watching House tonight and going to bed early.
Thanks for stopping by
Lynnette
Supplies
Stamps: Stampin Up Branch Out, Fresh Cuts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Shimmery White
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities, SU chocolate chip ribbon, SU scalloped punch, Marvy Uchida butterfly punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Hero arts pearls

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Lynnette! This is such a cool image with so many possibilities, I love the springy look of your card! Thanks for playing!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Love it! The tree is just beautiful and the butterflies with the pearls gorgeous! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card! I absolutely love it!

Kathryn said...

Such a pretty card -- LOVE that tree!!

I hope you get to feeling better!
TAke care!

~kelly marie~ said...

I can't believe we are both sick! I hope that you are feeling better!

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love those colors together. it is really calming. The tree is gorgeous! And how did you tie a perfect bow?!

I missed House because, ironically, I was in the ER with doctors that were not as good or as cute as the ones on House. I can't wait until Fox posts it online!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute. I love the pearls!

I know my allergies are killing me! Hope yours isn't the same. Hope you get to feeling better soon.