Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wet Wednesday

Hi Friends,

It is a rainy day here in Indy. And I'm actually working at home. I decided to use my lunch time to update the ol' blog.

Today's card is one I made awhile ago and is in the birthday card stash. I just love the Bella Rose DSP. And Stampin' Up's taffeta ribbons are so wonderful. I just love them.

This card actually has some stitching on it which I have just recently tried. I've only done a few cards with this. I always love the effect when I see it on other cards. I don't have a real sewing machine, but I have a "sew craft mini." I can only do some simple straight line stitching, but it is fun to try it out. I may have to upgrade if I continue with it. Oh how this craft can take on a life of its own:)

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your week is going well.

Lynnette

Supplies:

Stamps: Stampin Up! Hugs and Wishes

Inks: Stampin Up! Red Riding Hood

Paper: SU! Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Whisper white, Red Riding Hood, Pink Pirouette

Other: Birds and blooms die cutters, Red Riding Hood Taffeta ribbon, Button bouquet, Twine

3 comments:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

Bella Rose DSP is a favorite of Jessi and I! This card is adorable! The buttons and flowers make a cute addition!

Winter said...

Hey Lynnette! Thanks again SO much for the prayers for my daughter! Her leg is doing so much better! Praise God, He is SO GOOD!!
Your card is so pretty! I love the colors and the stitching! Isn't stitching so fun! God Bless!! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

oooh, i love this card! That paper is gorgeous. The stitching you did is wonderful! You are right .. crafting does take on a mind of its own ... mua ha ha! :)

I haven't seen the last two episodes of House yet? Can you believe it? Where are my priorities?! :)
I am hoping I can convince the hubs to watch it tonight. Let's hope Fox finally posted it online!