Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy week

Hi Friends,

I hope your week is going well. I have to admit that I am so tired. I don't even have the energy to craft if that tells you anything;) Work has been so busy. My whole day is just solid meetings and running around. I'm so grateful to have a good job. The busy days go by faster, but boy, am I TIRED.

Today's card I made awhile back for a couple from church who had us over for dinner. This card is pretty simple, but I really like the colors.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Nette

5 comments:

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

It may be simple but it is a sweet card! Love the image and the sweet buttons!

Courtney Baker said...

Simple but gorgeous. It sounds like you are as busy as I am.

Yea I'm back to posting, but I'm going back out of town on Saturday. I need to work up some posts while I'm gone. Now that I think of it, why didn't I break the one from last night into two? hum...

Winter said...

So pretty! Those colors are great and I love the buttons!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love this card! So gorgeous! The way you used the buttons is wonderful!

It seems like it has been such a busy time for everyone right now. What is going on? I think we need summer vacations again, or at least nap time! :)

*Alison* said...

I love this card.. what image/stamp did you use for the tree? I think you did an amazing job with this.. TFS