Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby card

Hi Friends,
As you may recall, I've got a couple friends who have either had or are soon to have a baby. Today's card features one that I made to send after the baby arrives :)

I'm a little sad today given what SU! will be instituting. Long story, short, since I'm a demonstrator, I can only continue to blog if I use only SU! products (or refuse to mention others that are used). I've been debating about discontinuing my demonstratorship, and this just seals it. I love the paper and inks and the stamps. But there are so many other great companies out there that are frequently coming out with new exciting stuff that I love. So, I think that this was just the final push I needed to make my decision.

ANYWAY, enough of that rambling, here's tonight's card, and I'm off to bed!

Thanks for stopping by! Many blessings to you all!

Nette

7 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

I saw that about SU on another blog... so sad! I think they will lose more people than they probably realize! I am sorry that you have to be one of them... I would do the same thing! I love your card! You have made some great cards with that set!!

Maile Belles said...

So sorry to hear about SU!!! You do fabulous work with or without their stuff, like this card for example. Love it!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh wow! That is shocking! Blogging is such a huge part of my own crafting that there is no way I could lose it. Plus, blogging is pretty personal. I'm sure some use it for business, but I'm sure there are a lot of people that just do it for fun! Big bummer.

Super cute card!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

What a sweet new arrival card! Love it!

Laural-Lee said...

I've only been a blogger and SU demo for a month and was really disappointed with the new rules. I think it's an asset to SU to demonstrate how to integrate their product with others because our crafty clients are inspired by a million different products out there. It's unfair that they want to regulate showing products that they don't even distribute.

Anyhoo....I love this card. The bird houses are so sweet an I really like the colours.

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous card! I love everything you do with bird watching! So sorry about all the SU! stuff. I just think it's too bad they are doing that!

Winter said...

Sorry to hear about that! Maybe they will change their minds, when they see they will be losing business! Love the card, and I'm sure the new parents will too! :)