Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thinking of you

Hi Friends,

How are you today? Who is staying up for the Papertrey release? Unfortunately, I won't be. I have an early morning meeting tomorrow and need a full night of rest. Tonight's post is also going to be short and sweet because I got a last minute request for a Boss's day card that needs to get done.

We broke down and turned on the heat today. I hate turning it on so early in the season. Truthfully, we could've turned it on sooner because it's gotten cold so early, but I fought it since it's just now October.

Onto tonight's card. I hope you enjoy. I went back to the clear embossing I love. I think that just adds such a nice punch to cards. Hope you like.
I wanted to say congrats to the first Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge winner, Randee. There were so many wonderful entries, we were just in awe of the amazing creativity. I hope that you will check back on the 31st for the next month's installment... I'm already thinking of what I'm going to do.

Take care friends!

Nette

3 comments:

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the colors! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous Lynnette!! I love the colors and the flower/stem!!

Heather P. said...

Whoa! This is absolutely gorgeous!