Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Embellish Hearts Challenge

Hi Friends,

I thought it was time to play along with the Embellish challenge. I know I’m getting it in on the last day, but better late than never, right??? 

Here is the inspirational photo.  Doesn’t Ashley do such a nice job putting these together.  And I love M&Ms!! How could I not play along?!

embellish_heartsCC

So here is my entry.  Unfortunately the pink doesn’t show as vibrant in the photo as it is in real life.  And I am not figuring it out in Photoshop.  I’m getting a little frustrated, so I’m going to leave it as it is.  DSC_0490_edited-1

Check back in tomorrow for the next EBTKS challenge.

Bye!

Lynnette

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynnette, I love your card! The embossed background looks fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!!

Brandi said...

Lynnette,

I just love all the cards recently with the hearts! Valentine's Day cards are sooooo fun!

Are you seriously going to the game!!! I am so jealous! You are going to have so much fun! I bet there is nothing like going to a playoff game. The atmosphere will be so energetic! Have fun and post pics if you can!

Go Jets/Colts!
Brandi

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

The embossing and the hearts are so great! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!

Laural-Lee said...

This is fantastic! Love the placement of all the hearts. With this card definitely better late than never. TFS

Maile Belles said...

Wow Lynnette this is gorgeous, love the grouping of the hearts!!! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Awesome card Lynnette!! The embossing is wonderful!! And I love your cluster of hearts!! Very pretty!!