Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Inside and out

Hi Friends

Happy Wednesday, and release day for Practicing Creativity. I don't know about you, but I've placed my order already :) These are seriously cute and versatile stamps. And I only played with a partial set, so I'm really excited to get the full set and play with all of the stamps. See yesterday's post for some ideas with these stamps.

Today's card is one where both the inside and outside are decorated. While I don't do this nearly enough, it is such a nice touch to your cards. Hope you like it.


Have a great day!! And go check out those amazing stamps at Practicing Creativity.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Your cards get more beautiful as the days go by...I love the dimention the butterflies give the card...And your samples of the P.Creativity stamps are soooo beautiful! I love visting your blog!

Ann said...

This is gorgeous, inside and out! I don't do this nearly enough...thanks for the inspiration!

Brandi said...

Lynnette,
These butterfly cards are absolutely adorable! So glad I found your blog! Super Cute!
Brandi

Kelley Eubanks said...

Wow... this is gorgeous Lynnette... I bet that card too forever to make! It is just gorgeous!