Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Lawn Fawn--Critters in the Burbs

Hello!



Today, I get to share with you another Lawn Fawn set, "Critters in the Burbs." Oh my goodness, this set is ADORABLE. It has so many cute animal, tree, flowers, grass. I cannot list all of them. And I certainly couldn't begin to use them all in just a couple of cards. You must go check Kelly's blog to see the amazing projects her design team came up with.

Here are a couple of cards that I made:




Seriously, how cute is that cat image??? Really! And it is just the beginning, here's another one:
Look at those cute little animal images... and the flowers! Like I said, I didn't even come close to using all the images in this adorable set. You must go see the other design team members to see what they've done with this amazing set!

Big hugs
Nette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable... that's all I can say! :) Love these!

Brandi said...

Lynnette,
SOOOOOO Cute! When are you getting back from England?
Brandi

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute Lynnette!! Love your cards and those critters are adorable!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Love them all so much! Critters on parade has to be my favorite! :)