Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lawn Fawn--How Delightful

Hi There Friends

It's another day of previews for the upcoming Lawn Fawn release. These sets are all so amazing and fun. I just know you are going to love them. Please go to Kelly's blog to check out the other design team members' samples. Kelly will also have all the details on the upcoming release, etc.

This first card, I used the light bulb and stamped it across the bottom in bright colors. I figured light bulbs are bright, so it seemed fitting to use bright colors :)

The second card, I used some new Cosmo Cricket Paper (Nutmeg). I really love Cosmo Cricket, but I digress. I stamped the lamp on the card base and then again on white paper in different colors so that I could cut them out and pop up pieces of the lamp.
Lastly, I used this adorable chandelier. I just love this sweet chandelier, whimsical, yet elegant at the same time. I embossed it with Zing embossing powder, yum! They have such fun colors of embossing powder.


Hope you like. Kelly has the deets at her blog, so be sure to check it out!
Hugs
L













9 comments:

de said...

Beautiful! Fun and bright!

~amy~ said...

LOVE these...oh my...this set is toooo stinkin' adorable....love those lightbulbs and I'm a huge fan of chandies...oh yeah, I love home furnishings too...great job on all your fabbie cards!

Anonymous said...

All of these are so fun! And what's funny is that I stamped my lamp in the EXACT same way as your second card!!! Great minds... ;-)

Karen B. said...

So much fun with all your bright colors!

janelle_d said...

Love your light bulb pattern!!! & the color combo is fabulous!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Lynette... these are all great!! Kelly has put together a great team of talented ladies!! :)

Brandi said...

Lynnette,
How cute! This stamp set is so adorable!
Brandi

Laural-Lee said...

I like how you used the lightbulb in the top card. Fantastic colours in all of them.

~kelly marie~ said...

I love them all, but I have to say I love that light bulb pattern you made! Brilliant!