Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

New Filling

Hi Friends

Well, today, I had to go visit my dentist to get a tooth filled.  I had a check up last week and found out that I needed a filling.  Going to the dentist isn’t a problem for me. I don’t have the phobia that many people seem to about the dentist. In fact, I really like my dentist. The whole office is so nice.  The only thing is now, my jaw is a bit sore from the shots.  (The tooth filled is the furthest back, so I’m a little sore from it).

Today’s card is one that I made awhile back. Doesn’t it just look summery and cheery?? I guess the bike is flying though…. I tend to obsess about such things.  I’m a little too anal retentive about things at times.  Again, I used a combination of stamps (my continuing justification for owning so many stamps).  The butterflies from Lawn Fawn,  bike is rubber soul, the sun is from Stampendous, and the sentiment from Hero Arts.  I colored with my Copics.

summerbike

Lately, my mojo has gone missing.  Not sitting down at the crafting table doesn’t help. I’ve been doing a lot of coloring (which I tend to do when cards aren’t coming together to my liking.)

Hope your week is off to a great start.  Big hugs!

Nette

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is cute Lynnette! Sorry your mojo has been gone. I guess we all go through that. I go through that more often than most I think! :) Hope your jaw feels better soon!

~amy~ said...

Oh boy, I'm one of those peeps with the huge dental phobia...I go for my regular cleanings...I don't procrastinate but I'm a huge bundle of stress before and during the appt..

I love your sweet summery card!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! This card just makes me smile!

I hope your teeth are better!