Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Sketches for You and Caardvarks

Hi Friends

How are you doing? I hope your week has gone well. I’m so glad tomorrow is Friday even though I’ve had a short week due to our getaway. 

I’m moving offices and tomorrow is my last day to pack. Yikes!  The movers come first thing Monday morning, so it’s gotta get done tomorrow!

I’ve been doing some playing in the craft room, and I made a card that fulfills both the 2Sketches for you Sketch and the Caardvarks monochromatic challenge. I love it when I can make that work. So many of you are so good at doing that, but I cannot always make it work out.

DSC_0158

I hadn’t done a big butterfly in a long time, so it was time.  I used the Sizzix Stampin Up Beautiful butterflies punch and layered three of them to give the butterfly additional texture.  I used DCWV Designer paper, Foo-fa-la button, Stampin’ up ribbon, and a Hero Arts stamp.

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by!
Lynnette

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely fabulous...great job combining multiple challenges..I love that butterfly!

~kelly marie~ said...

LOVE this! I missed your big butterflies! Good luck with your office move!

Karen B. said...

The three layers are a lovely touch, great color combo!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card!

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty! Love that butterfly! :)

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the color combo and that ribbon! :)

Amy C said...

What a wonderful card!! I love butterflies and you did a great job on the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

Janetcraft said...

Like your style of butterfly with the pattern paper. Really nice!