Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

2 Sketches for you

Hi Friends

Happy Friday! We made it to the weekend.  I am sure that you all share the sentiment with me, that we LOVE the weekends:)    We don’t have much planned. We’re going to watch a movie tonight (Coming to America----an oldie but oh so funny).  We’ll see my mom on Sunday. (Carlin’s mom and dad live 3 hours away and were off to a wedding this weekend, but we sent her some flowers).  What are your plans for the weekend?  Moms, do you have plans with your kiddos? Or what are you doing for your mom?  I hope that we all got cards out to our moms!

Anyway, I meant to post this card last night, but I was too tired. I thought I could go to bed around 5:00, but wouldn’t you know it, I got a second wind around 10 and then couldn’t fall asleep.  Why is it that I get my second wind when I should be falling asleep??

Onto today’s card, I made it for Mia’s birthday ( you may remember her card I  made awhile back).  I’m going up there next weekend to visit her (and her mom) and to attend her birthday party.  Well, Miss Mia is really into Princesses and pink, so I thought that this card would fit the bill! Hope you like!DSC_0240

I thought it also met the requirements of the current 2 Sketches for You challenge :)  If you have a little girl who likes princesses, this Hero Arts set (Magical Castle) fits the bill. It’s TOO CUTE.laura's_sketch_51_

One last thing, the EBTKS challenge is still ongoing.  The challenge is to use envelopes, and there’s a fabulous Ippity set up for grabs.  I hope you play along!

Have a good weekend!

Hugs

Lynnette

8 comments:

cnelson said...

Your card could not be cuter! I'm so lovin' that ribbon treatment!

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you! I love having you play along :) Cant wait to see what you come up with!

Karen B. said...

Way way cute, love all that coloring!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, this card is a fairy tale! Love the ribbon! :)

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Stacey Schafer said...

seriously cute! love the bunched-up ribbon:)

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic job with the sketch and oh so cute. She'll love it! And I really love the ribbon treatment.

Tina Lisenby said...

Love your creativity and have become a subcriber. Can't wait to see what other wonderful creations you come up with!