Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

More Lawn Fawn goodness

Hi There,

This sure has been a fun release of the latest Lawn Fawn stamps. I adore these new sets, so be forewarned you will be seeing more of them on the blog in the coming days. I have some birthday invites to do, and Bake me a Cake is going to be perfect for those.


I have a card today that I made using the Harold's ABCs. A friend of mine needed a graduation card for her cousin (whose school colors were blue and gold), so Harold's ABCs made is easy to customize a card for the occasion.

Also, remember there is the EBTKS challenge going on to use nail polish! It is such a fun idea, and so many creative possibilities as you can see over at the blog. I hope you participate. There's a $30 gift card for Denami to the winner, so give it a shot!

Have a blessed day friends and thanks for stopping by.

Nette

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your cas grad card!!

Brandi said...

Cute! Love the little diploma!

Regan said...

thats awesome!

Karen B. said...

Way to go Lynnette, another fabulous bright cheery card that makes me grin from ear to ear. Sigh, I need you to bring some of the brightness over here, I have a hard time working with it.