Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ouch

Hi Folks

Just a quick post today. I’ve been battling some sort of bug lately. I’ve had a fever off and on since Saturday night, been in bed by 8:30 (except for last night which a bit later due to us getting Lost Season 6). 

Anyway, I made this card last week for a co-worker who was in a bicycling accident. Fortunately, she has a great sense of humor and took our joke in great stride.  This card came with a bike helmet, training wheels, a first aid kit, etc….

DSC_0012

I used a lot of Cosmo Cricket Paper and then also the chipboard stickers.  Thus, this card came together very quickly.

Here’s a shot of the sentiment on the inside of the card

DSC_0014 Not the best photo but you get the idea.  She got a kick out of it, so that was the important thing.

I used Harold’s ABC’s from Lawn Fawn to make the sentiments.  These letters are so easy to work with to customize your sentiment. I’ve said it before, but they line up so easily, that it’s a snap to make your own sentiments or journal.

Have a great day friends, I’m off to lay down

Hugs and blessings

Lynnette

5 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LOL! Funny card but not so funny she was in an accident...that goodness she is alright!

Heather Innusa said...

Super cute card!!

~amy~ said...

haha...I love it...hope that you're feeling better!

Karen B. said...

That IS funny! And a great layout to boot. I hope you are feeling better. My new Lawn Fawn stamps arrived in the mail, thank you so much! I'd really like if you would send me an email as to where I could send a thank you note.

Christiana said...

A fellow LOST fan? I knew I liked you! ;o) Great card. Sometimes it's nice when it comes together so easily. This still has a very personalized touch though. Feel better, Nette!