Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Birthday Gift bag

Hi Friends!

I hope you are doing well.  Don’t you just love short weeks?  I mean, it’s Wednesday already?! 

I had a busy day yesterday.  Of course, I returned to work. After work, I went right to Zumba class, my second one.  How many of you have done Zumba?  It’s so much fun and such a great workout.  I left dripping in sweat, raced home, showered and then met with my amazing small group for bible study. 

Needless to say, I didn’t have any time for the craft room last night.  I do have a gift bag to share with you.

DSC_0024

I really enjoy making the gift bags, and then if you have a coordinating gift tag, it just rounds out the gift…. Of course, I don’t have a gift tag to share with this one, but maybe next time ;)  Btw, isn’t it so cool how well the Lawn Fawn stamps coordinate together??? I just love that! It just increases your options for creating :)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs and blessings

Lynnette

Supplies:

Bag:  Michaels’ Create it

Ribbon:  Basic Basic

Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Bake me a Cake, Bannerific, Sophie’s Sentiments)

Ink: Memento

Paper:  Neenah

Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket DeLovely

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

Those three sets are awesome together! Thanks for the idea. Love the bright cheery nature of this gift bag.

Brandi said...

Zumba? Fun! I have seen the commercials for this and it looks like so much fun! I am doing P90X. Not so fun. More like boot camp!
Cute little bag.

Heather Innusa said...

Wow! This is awesome!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So bright and fun!! LOVE IT!
And Zumba....I am addicted!!! I try and go twice a week (Wed. and Sat.) at my local YMCA! The instructor is awesome too!

~amy~ said...

soo fun and cute!!! Hmmm...I 'should' exercise...LOL

Kelly said...

cute bag. I have done Zumba before and enjoyed it. LOVE Lawn Fawn too!

Kathy Martin said...

What a cool and colorful gift bag! LOVE that cake! :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I have an award for you!
http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award.html