Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Challenge 24

Hi Friends

It's time for another EBTKS challenge. You may notice that it looks a little different than our usual around the house challenge. That's because the team has decided to try a new approach for our end of the month challenge. Now, the host will get to pick the challenge. I am the first to get to host this new approach, and I'm really excited about it.
This challenge will be an inspiration challenge, and to use the above photo as your inspiration to create a card, scrapbook page, or whatever. You can be inspired by the colors, the pattern, whatever!!! It's really open, so I am excited to see how you all will dive into this.
Here is what I came up with. In full disclosure this isn't where I had intended to go with the challenge, but it is where I ended up:) I went with patterned paper due to a time crunch, and I thought the colors were perfect. So obviously the color scheme were my inspiration from the bag.

The Design Team has come up with some beautiful work for this challenge. Be sure to visit the EBTKS blog to check out the other designers projects.
We have a great sponsor for this challenge. Lilly Bimble is giving away 5 digital images to the winner of this challenge. See the label in my card, that is from one of their sets. And I have plans for many of the other labels I received in this digital set.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and Blessings
Lynnette

1 comment:

Ann said...

Great card, Nette! Thanks for a fun inspiration piece, too!