Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Great Job

HI Friends

Wow, this has been a hectic week.  I just realized how long it’s been since I’ve posted something.  It’s been even longer since I’ve made the rounds checking out your blogs. I look forward to seeing what you’ve been up to in your craft rooms!

Today’s card is one that I made for a pub call that wasn’t picked up. I thought that the typewriter image from the Lawn Fawn Just My Type set would make a cute card for a student who did well on a test, or a graduation card which is why I used the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend paper (love those paper airplanes and then the old-school test paper just seemed to fit). 

DSC_0007

Hope you like!  Be sure to check back tomorrow to see a new Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge. This week’s colors are gorgeous, some of my favs!

On another uncrafty related note, I’ll be attending the True Woman Conference here in Indianapolis beginning this evening. It’s all about biblical womanhood and what the bible calls women to be. I went two years ago, and it was such a blessing. This year, I have the privilege of attending with several women from my church and am so excited about it. 

Have a blessed weekend friends.

Lynnette

(I’m in a rush today, if you have questions about supplies, please shoot me an email, and I’ll answer any questions! thanks)

6 comments:

Christiana said...

This one is right up my alley! My very favorite collection pack is the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Collection, and the two patterns you used are my two favorites! Plus, I love, love, love vintage typewriters. So I LOVE this one. Great job, Lynette!

Have a great time at the conference!

Sabrina said...

Love the colors and layout! Great job to you too.

Ayana Posadas said...

Such a cute card, Lynnette! :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I love this and it could be for a boy or girl so that is even better!

Karen B. said...

Oh another super card. Love the image with the patterned paper together. You are so great at doing that.

Christiana said...

My stamps arrived today! Can you believe it? That was SO quick! I posted a pic on my blog if you want to check it out!