Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lawn Fawn Cozy Christmas

Hi!

How are you enjoying the previews? The sets are pretty amazing aren’t they?! Today, we get to show you cards from “Cozy Christmas”. And again, this set is so unique, you aren’t going to find anything else like it.

For my card, I went with a pretty simple idea in the thought that I could potentially mass produce this pretty easily. There is cutting and coloring, but, hey, I love that part of the card making process.

DSC_0042

I will tell you all that my card barely scratches the surface on the adorable images contained in this set. Be sure to go to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other designers’ work and get a fuller picture of all the images and sentiments in the set. You are just going to adore them:)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings,

Nette

Supplies:

Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Cozy Christmas

Ink: Memento, Tim Holz Distress ink

Paper: Neenah, Papertrey Ink

Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket ( Mitten Weather)

Other: Buttons (Foof-a-la), Copics, Hemp Twine, Stampin’ Up! Corner Rounder

8 comments:

danni reid. said...

absolutely, perfectly awesome! love your use of cosmo too

Anonymous said...

I love this card! The pairing of the stockings with the beautiful CC paper is just perfect!

Karen B. said...

Super cute and super CAS-love it!

~amy~ said...

sue-pah sweet!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is adorable! :)

Kelly said...

SO cute. Love the string holding up the cute stockings!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I just love these new stamp sets!! Such cute stockings!!

Christiana said...

What a cozy card! I love it!