Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge

Hi there!

It’s time for another fun color challenge from Off the Wall Craftiness. Kim has come up with another beautiful combination for us. Check it out:navy-coral%20inspiration


inspirationcoralnavy

Here’s what I came up with..

DSC_0027

I used the sketch from 2 Sketches for you as the basis for the layout of the card. I'm not too good at combining challenges, so I'm always happy when it works out. Here's the sketch from this week's challenge



I went with the wedding theme and brought out the Lawn Fawn Bake me a Cake set and Sophie’s Sentiments.


Kim’s got an amazing Sponsor this challenge. cssbadgeanim


Clear and Simple Stamps will be giving a $25 gift certificate to the winner of this week’s challenge! Woohoo. They have some great stamps, go check out their website and check out their wonderful selection of stamps.


Be sure to go to the Off the Wall Craftiness Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team’s creations and for the details of the challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs and blessings


Nette

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Oh Lynnette this is gorgeous! Love how the bow balances the cake, and love the coloring on the cake! The next set I purchase will be Sophie Sentiments, waiting to see if I need to combine it with any new releases! Can't wait for the sneaks!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is sooooooo pretty Miss Lynnette!!! You always have the awesomeness cards!!

MonicaB said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors.

Christiana said...

So beautiful! Love how you embellished the cake. I really love that paper you used too. I've searched everywhere for it and haven't found it!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Gorgeous colors and love that floral paper and stamped cake!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Basement Stamper said...

you did a fantastic job combining challenges-super cute card using the color combination!

Regan said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the colors. You did a wonderful job. You know, with your talent you really should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com they are offering a lot of prizes right now too! Oh and they post all of their challenges weeks in advance to give crafters a head start!

Amy Kolling said...

This card SOLD me on Bake me a Cake!! Beautiful card....and colors!