Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness

Hi All

Are you ready for a long weekend? I sure am:)  Things have been hectic, and I’m looking forward to catching up in the ol’ Craftorium (as my husband likes to call my craft room).

Today is another round of the Off the Wall Craftiness challenge. Check out this cool color palette that Kim came up with.

aquared-1 inspirationaquared1

So pretty, huh??  I think these colors so great together.  Here’s what I came up with for the challenge:

DSC_0007

I really love these colors together and am hoping to make another card using them :)

Before I forget she’s got another awesome sponsor, the Scarlet Lime.  Check out this awesome prize package they are giving away to this week’s winner

_MG_7993

Seriously??? HOw much cool stuff is in that package?  Be sure to check out Kim’s blog for all the details and what the design team came up with.

Hugs and blessings

Lynnette

4 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Gorgeous card! I love the flower iwth the button. That is one of my favorite color combos. I hope I can find some time to play.
Hope you have a super fun weekend, Lynnette! :)

Karen B. said...

O Lynnette, this is a fantastic CAS card with all the right details. Love how that bloom just pops!

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' your card Miss Lynnette!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Pretty card!