Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness

Hi Friends,

This week’s Off the Wall Craftiness challenge colors are some of my absolute favorites! Check out this awesome color scheme

brightshower1brightshower%20(2)

Are these just so bright and cheery??? What a fun shower color scheme, I love it!

This week we had the privilege of using some Plaid paints which are this week’s sponsor. I decided to make something different than a card for this challenge. I went with making a picture frame for a friend of mine’s daughter, Mia (whom some of you may remember me talking about before). Here’s my take on the challenge:

DSC_0010

Seriously, how cute is Mia??? I’m going to give it to Demaree (Mia’s mom) the next time I see her. I think she’ll like it.

Be sure to check out the Off the Wall Craftiness blog to see the other designer’s take on the challenge and to get all the details on the prize package :)

Have an awesome weekend.
Lynnette

6 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So adorable! I love that name Mia! :)

Also wanted to let you know I have candy on my blog if your interested!

Brandi said...

Lynnette,
This is so cute. She will love it! I love the colors for this challenge, I think I will give it a try!
Brandi

Kelly said...

CUTE frame!

~Tammy~ said...

Very cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

How cute Lynnette! Love the frame! :)