Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness

Hi Friends

It’s that time of the week, time for another Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge. And Kim has come up with another great combination. Here’s the inspiration piece:

aquabrown

inspirationaquabrown

So soft and pretty right? Aqua is up there on my favorite colors list, so I love it when challenges have it incorporated into them :)

Here’s what I came up with:

DSC_0024

Since making this card, I’ve had several other ideas running through my head for this color combination. I just hope I have time to put them to paper.

You may have noticed that things have been quieter here at the blog. I’ve had a lot going on recently, between work travel, women’s ministry conference activities amongst other things. I’ve fallen behind in a lot of areas.

This weekend, I hope to have some time to rest as I’ve been exhausted, and time to play in the craft-room.

Hope you all have a very blessed weekend.

Lynnette

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

Super sweet card, hoping that you do find time for yourself this weekend.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous color combo, I keep wanting to play but run out of time. Hope to this week!

~amy~ said...

such a pretty card...love the buttons....I hope that you have time for you this weekend...

Ayana Posadas said...

Beautiful card!
I love how you added the buttons!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card! :)

Laurel Beard said...

What an adorable card and I do love that color combo. The buttons are the perfect touch. Love it

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Heather Innusa said...

I absolutely love this card! Hopefully you had a good weekend ;).