Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shower cards

Hi Friends,

Wow, this week has gone fast! Can you believe next week is Thanksgiving?? Oh my goodness. 

Lately, I’ve had to do several projects requiring mass production.  Today, I’m sharing some baby shower invitations that I made for Demaree’s sister’s shower. 

cheriseshower

The shower is in January which is why we went with the snowflakes.  She’s expecting a little boy, and the colors of the shower are blue, brown, white and silver.  I made 39 of these (was going to be 40, but I messed one up---one reason why I always make extra of what people ask for). I also made 40 thank you cards that I will post on another day.

Hope you like!

Hugs and blessings

Lynnette

Supplies:

Stamps:  Lawn Fawn (Partly Cloudy, Just my Type II)

Paper:  Neenah (white); Stampin’ Up (Bashful blue)

Ink:  Memento (brown), Stampin’ Up (Bashful blue); Versamark

Other:  Stampendous (detailed clear embossing powder); Michael’s (Create it—silver cord)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Cute!!! That's some mass production!!!

Karen B. said...

Super cute, the snowflakes are a fantastic idea!

Kelly said...

LOVE the snowflakes! Very cute!

Brandi said...

Cuuuuute!