Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

November CARDS Publications

Hi Friends,

I am afraid I don’t have anything freshly created to share with you tonight. So I thought I’d share some cards (or tag) that I had published in the November issue of CARDS magazine.

Here they are:

DSC_0015

DSC_0002-1

I am very excited that they both featured Lawn Fawn stamps.

Sorry but this has to be a quick post. Have a great day friends. For those of you who’ve left me questions on the blog, I promise to respond in a post in the very near future!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

15 comments:

Paulina said...

Love both of these, but that first card has my heart. Love the bright and happy colors, Nette!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great cards! I hope to be published someday!

Yvonne Russell said...

I love the dress form stamp and sentiment. Another 2 great cards.

Kristy Smith said...

I love these cards! Lawn Fawn stamps are absolutely my favorite and these are just perfect! I love the colors!

Jenn said...

beautiful!

Sally Watkins said...

adorable paper piecing! Love the rain drops background!

Ann said...

Great cards! Congrats on the pubs!

Laurel Beard said...

I absolutely adore the colored raindrops! Congrats on the publications as well! :)

judy said...

Adorable card! Congratulations on
being published.

Unknown said...

Love both if these but I have to say my favorite is the "Your Sew Lovely"

Ashley Newell said...

These are adorable! I love seeing all your cute cards in magazines! You're super talented!

Aparna said...

I love the use of the perfect raindrop background patterned paper in the first card :)

Jenny said...

Sooo cute, love them! :) :) :) :)

Patty said...

The paper piecing on the dress form is so CUTE I love it! I love Lawn Fawn stamps and am happy to see more and more of them in stamping mags. Great cards - congrats on getting them published!

Heather Innusa said...

These are awesome! Congrats on the pubs!!