Okay, so today, I’m not sharing a card or papercrafting project. Today is our third wedding anniversary. I just wanted to take a moment to honor my dear husband, and the Lord who brought us together.
And I thought I’d share some wedding photos…(If you’ll indulge me)
Three years ago today, I got to marry this handsome man. (Who also happens to be the nicest man I’ve ever met).
Here’s a photo of us…
And a couple other photos I really like
(could these two be any cuter, seriously? The beautiful little girl is Brooke, a dear friend of mine’s daughter, and the handsome guy is my nephew, Garrett)
(the guys had a lot of fun when they were getting ready)
My two best friends…. They were so wonderful, and I love them both so much. I’m so grateful they were part of our wedding day.
Even though they were kissing on my new hubby (wink)
And one last photo….(this is Carlin’s favorite, so if you’re still with me, enjoy)
He loves the photo of him dipping me. (I like that he didn’t drop me)
Here are some of my favorite things about Carlin:
- He loves the Lord Jesus and is such a great spiritual leader in our house. He’s helped me grow in my walk with the Lord so much
- His sense of humor. He makes me laugh so much. Silly things, I love it!
- He loves animals, and embraces our pets (we merged pet families when we got married, and he truly became “daddy” to all of them).
- He is nurturing and caring. When I’m upset, he supports me and comforts me.
- He is super patient. It is really difficult to get him upset.
- He has an amazing smile and the most gorgeous brown eyes
- He works so hard and doesn’t complain
- He is smart
- He is humble (He will absolutely detest this list I’ve put together, he will be so embarrassed).
- He loves me more than I thought anyone ever could.
Thanks for indulging me. I couldn’t have wished for a better husband and best friend. I would never have asked for so much in one person. I know he’s a gift from the Lord, and our marriage is truly from the Lord. God has blessed us so much, beyond what we can quantify. So I give Him all the praise.
Thanks for indulging me this walk down memory lane.
Hugs and blessings