Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #8

April-Challenge-Number-8-400px



Hi Friends


It’s time for another fun Lawnscaping Challenge. It’s our 8th challenge, can you believe it? Time flies when you’re having fun, right?


So this challenge is to use critters on your project. Pretty easy to do right??


Here’s what I came up with:


callingcritterslk


I wanted to use my neglected Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea stamps set, and this is what I came up with. I have several friends with upcoming birthdays, so I’m stocking up on birthday cards. I wasn’t crazy about the card in all honesty, and then I added the googlie eye. Now, I like it much better. Why is that googlie eyes make such a difference, and why don’t I use them more often. Things to ponder.


Anyway, enough of my ramblings. Our fabulous sponsor this time is Lawn Fawn


LawnFawnLogo


Winner will get a stamp set of choice. With the latest release, there are lots to choose from. Kelly Marie is our guest designer, and we are grateful to have her part of the challenge.


Be sure to check out the Lawnscaping blog to see the other design team projects. I hope you play along, this should be a fun challenge with lots of fun projects and ideas. I cannot wait to see what you come up with.



Hugs and blessings


Nette


Supplies:


Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Critters in the Sea)


Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa)


Paper: Neenah, PTI


Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye (Fine and Dandy)

7 comments:

Marie said...

What a fun card! TFS =)

Chari Moss said...

Very cute! I love the orange whale with the wiggly eye. :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Such a cute whale card! Love the googly eye!

Niki Estes said...

Lynette, this is so adorable! I love that little paper pieced whale and the lanterns hung from the twine!

Christiana said...

I love this fun card, Lynnette! The youthful color scheme and the googly eye are just perfect with the whale image and sentiment. Just adorable.

Laurel Beard said...

Super duper cute. Love all the colors, the patterns, the texture... I love it. A happy hard! How can you not smile when you see this?!?

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love that you put the lanterns in there.