Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lawn Fawn classes

Hi Friends,

I'm super excited to tell you that Lawn Fawn stamps have arrived at Papertrix in Nashville, Indiana (my favorite stamp store despite it being an hour from home).

Here’s the shop (isn’t it so cute?!)

 papertrix

Over the course of time, I’ve gotten to know the owners. Long story short, now that they are carrying Lawn Fawn, they asked me to teach a couple of classes.  EEEEK! I’m so thrilled. I’ve not gotten to teach since I was a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.  I’m going to be teaching two DIFFERENT classes on Saturday June 11th. Participants will make 4 cards using at least 4 different Lawn Fawn sets.  AND, there will be a drawing for a prize in each class (read free Lawn Fawn sets!). 

Check out the Papertrix store site for more info on the class. The classes cost $20 each, but if you sign up for both, you get a discount.  And there are prizes involved. 

Just for fun, I thought I’d share a couple of cards that we’ll be making.  I’m going to show you two today (one from each class).  Since the class is shortly before Father’s day, we’ll be making some cards for dad.  That’s what I’m going to preview for you today… 

Class One

DSC_0238

Class Two

DSC_0264

Class one will start at noon and go until 2:00, and Class two will start at 3:00 and go until 5:00. If you’re nearby, I’d love for you to join the class.  We’ll have loads of fun.

Thanks for stopping in today. I’ll show you some more previews in the coming days

Hugs and blessings

Nette

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats on the classes!!! The cards are way too cute!!! The shop is adorable!

Kelly said...

sounds like a fun class! Love that you flipped the polaroid sideways! CUTE!

Karen B. said...

Cute cars and your classes sound amazing. Wish I could attend!

Chari Moss said...

Two cute cards, everyone will really love making them! I wish I lived nearby so I could come too :)

Jocelyn said...

Ok that is just awesome news!!!! I wish that cute little store was closer to me!! My hubby and I were down there last summer walking around and I spied that store...it closed like 15 minutes before we got there! I was so disappointed!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

OMGoodness! I was just at Papertrix for the first time over Mother's Day weekend!! Spent loads of money....what a great store!!

Congrats on being asked to teach! How fun!

Vanessa said...

Awww thats great.... that lil shop is too cute....

Heather Innusa said...

Horray!!! Your classes are bound to be ah-mazing!!!! Super happy for you!! The store is so super cute too!!!