Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Leaving for CHA

Hi Friends,

I’m leaving today for the Summer CHA outside of Chicago.  I cannot wait to see the soon to be released product lines.  I’m sure I’ll come back in the Christmas spirit. (hehehee). Most of all, I am SO excited to see some sweet friends at the conference. 

I plan to take lots of piccies to share here on the blog.

For today, I thought I’d share a little scene from the farm.  Or a scene from Lawn Fawn’s Critters on the Farm (with Bon Voyage clouds, and Partly Cloudy sun)

DSC_0205-1

I added some googlie eyes.  I just wanted a little silliness to the card for fun.  I colored the images with Copics.  This scene reminds me of the ongoing Lawnscaping challenge, to create a scene. Who doesn’t like creating scenes?? And Lawn Fawn stamps make it so easy (of course for the challenge, you don’t have use Lawn Fawn stamps to play in the challenge.)  A Simon Says stamp gift certificate is at stake, so I hope you join in!

Thanks for visiting. Have a blessed day

Lynnette

Supplies:

Stamps:  Lawn Fawn (Critters on the Farm, Partly Cloudy, and Bon Voyage)

Ink:  Memento

Paper: Neenah, American Crafts

Other:  Copic markers, Googlie eyes

3 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Love the googley eyes on the sheep... too funny!

Laurel Beard said...

Tee hee. This is super cute! I LOVE the googly eyes! LOVE!!!!!! This is a super fun scene and I love the colors! Sure wish I could have joined you at CHA! Wonder where the next one will be...... Have a great time and I can't wait to see all your pics of the sneak peak products so I can start putting my wish list together! Can you believe I have yet to get the Bon Voyage Set? I might just need to add that to my list now thanks to your adorable card!

Isha Gupta said...

Cute!!! I love this card:))