Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Continuing with rejects

Hi Friends

I have another card today that was a reject from the latest Paper Crafts Publications call.

It’s kind of fun to see these summery cards with the cold temperatures.

DSC_0294

I used several Lawn Fawn stamps for this card, Cruising Through Life, Bon Voyage, Schoolhouse Backdrops, and Admit One.

I got the idea to make the road from Schoolhouse Backdrops from my super sweet friend, Laurel.

Thanks for stopping in friends

Hugs and blessings

Nette

3 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

This is supuer super cute!!!!! I love that you added a road!

Laurel Beard said...

How cute is this card. So bright and cheerful! And loving that road. Thanks for the shout out by the way friend!

Yainea said...

Lovely card! The road is a great adition and the Admit One sentiment matches perfectly with the bike. Another boo for them for not picking this wonderful card!