Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Easter

Hi Friends

I hope you’re having a good week. I know a lot of people are off of work tomorrow in honor of Good Friday. 

In honor of the upcoming holiday, Resurrection Sunday, I thought I’d share some cards that I sent for the holiday.

Here are some of my cards:

DSC_0290DSC_0286

These are pretty simple and straightforward. I was pressed for time, so I went for simple!

I used Taylored Expressions stamp set Easter Joy. It’s a cute set with great Bible verses that relate to Easter. I just adore it!

Have a blessed day friends

Nette

3 comments:

Kelly said...

these are lovely! Have a BLESSED Easter!

Tami B. said...

Wonderful cards. Thanks for the heads up on the stamps. This really is a great set. Have a happy & blessed Resurrection Sunday.

Christiana said...

These are both as sweet as can be. Have a blessed Easter, Nette!