Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

If Friends were Flowers…

Hi Friends,

I hope you enjoyed a wonderful Easter.  Ours was wonderful. We went to church and spent time with our church family. Later my brother, nephew and mom came over for brunch.  Then Carlin and I indulged in a Sunday afternoon nap… bliss, I tell ya!

Last night, I started our taxes. (Notice I said started---I hate doing these).  So I didn’t get much crafty time in.  I worked on a project over the weekend, but it’s for a gift. In case the recipient checks out my blog, I don’t want her to see it. (Plus, I’ve not photographed it yet).

I decided to share a previous reject card. Apologies, if I’ve shared this already.   Anymore, when I submit to publication calls, which is rare, I only make projects that I think I  will use.  It makes no sense to make something that won’t get used if it’s not picked up (and I’ve been in a dry spell as far as publication acceptances).

Having said all that, I thought this would be a fun card to send to a friend, especially in the spring or summer. So I may be sending this to a friend sometime soon DSC_0284

Thanks for stopping in friends, I hope you have a fabulous week.

Congrats to the winners of the Lawnscaping blog hop!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

4 comments:

Danielle said...

This is beautiful! I love the bright cheerful colors!

Yainea said...

Lovely, bright and happy! A perfect combo :)

Christiana said...

Such a fun and cheerful shaped card. Whoever is on the receiving end is sure to love it!

*Alison* said...

this is so pretty.. love bright bold colors rock..
Hugs
Alison
Owner-The Alley Way Stamps
www.thealleywaystamps.com