Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Lawn Fawn projects with Love My Tapes

Hi Friends,

I hope your week starts well. I have to say that today is a picture perfect day in Indianapolis, it’s quite difficult to stay focused working. 

Today, I thought I would share three cards I made using some Washi tape from Love my Tapes.  I’ve only begun to play with it, so I’m still exploring how to use it. I’ve seen so many creative projects with it that I am looking forward to trying out other projects with it.

I paired it up with some Lawn Fawn stamps in the projects below:DSC_0009

DSC_0012

DSC_0017

I am amazed at how much comes on a roll, it’s so economical to use. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a blessed week

Nette

3 comments:

Christiana said...

Beautiful cards! I love them all!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

lovely cards!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I nominated you for a Liebster award, go over to my blog to see :)