Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Operation Write Home

Hi Friends,

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for Operation Write Home .  Lawn Fawn is partnering up with them to generate cards suitable for children. Apparently, there is a shortage of cards for the servicemen to send home to their children, so this is a very worthy cause.

Lawn Fawn stamps are so suitable for children's cards.  It was a joy to be able to participate in this card drive.  Here's what I came up with:

They had a sketch for the challenge, so I used that for the basis of the card. Here is the sketch:

 Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more information about the card drive and to see some other creations using Lawn Fawn stamps!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day
Nette

2 comments:

MS said...

So bright & cheery! I just made a batch 39 cards to send!

Yainea said...

Love the bright colors! This card will put a big smile on a kid's face for sure! :)