Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Lawn Fawn Making Frosty Friends

Hi All

Happy Friday!  I am SO happy it’s Friday, this week has been so crazy and stressful. 

Today is the last day of the Fawny Holiday week. Check out the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other projects being featured.

I made a card using one of my favorite Lawn Fawn sets, Making Frosty Friends.

DSC_0058

I love the pink, aqua, white and kraft colors together.  It’s hard to see, but I did add some stickles to the centers of the snowflakes.

For those of you who live in Southern Indiana (or south eastern Illinois, or Northern Kentucky), the Papertrix classes are tomorrow, and spots are still open (the last I heard anyway)!  We are going to have some fun making some holiday projects!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

4 comments:

emily_in_paris said...

Lynette, I absolutely love your frosty card! I have not yet gotten this set and it's high on my wish list. :) I CAN'T WAIT for our classes tomorrow! See you then!
Hugs,
Emily

Barb Ghig said...

What a darling card!!!

Whosyergurl said...

Loved the class Lynnette.
Thank you so much for coming to Papertrix to share with us.

xo, Cheryl

~amy~ said...

adorable!!!!!