Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Lawn Fawn Inspiration week-Daphne’s Closet

Hi Friends
It’s going to be a busy week here at the blog.  Lawn Fawn has it’s  March inspiration week.  Today we are featuring projects using the new paper line, Daphne’s closet.
I just love these papers.  The colors and patterns are so pretty. 
Here is what I have come up with:
DSC_0073
I just adore paper-piecing.  These papers are great for it.  I pulled out the Summertime Charm stamp set again, and paper pieced with different papers from the Daphne’s Closet petit paper pack

Here's another project using these fabulous papers....

I used some of the stamps from Home Sweet Home, and Plus One .  These papers are perfect for paper piecing

Be sure to head over the Lawn Fawn blog to see all the design team projects.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and blessings
Nette

5 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Cute cute!!!

Tiff said...

You are the paper piecing queen!!! Love both your cards!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are adorable!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Gorgeous projects! I love this paper collection too. I just recently got it in the mail!

Hugs,
Jo

stampinfun71 said...

I couldn't find the "right" card but I LOVE all of your cards! I am trying to comment on the birdies one where you used the wood grain embossed background....it is SUPER! But I am in love with all of your creations this week. AND I adore Inspir. Wk., been having a rotten week otherwise, so it makes me so happy to wake up to some Lawn Fawn!!!! Thank you!