Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Taylored Expressions Cuppie fun

Hi Friends,

Happy Friday!!  I don’t know about you, but I am so glad the weekend is here. I’ve had a heck of a week and glad to see it come to a close.  AND I am going to visit a friend and help her celebrate her 40th birthday. It should be super fun, she’s having a roller-skating, 80s themed party.  SO, look out, we’ll be bringing out the neon, lace, and BIG HAIR!

Anyway, before I take off for the weekend, I wanted to share a couple of Taylored Expressions Cuppie cards.

006

 

cuppiepamper

Both of these cards use the Taylored Expressions, Cuppie set, Sweet Indulgence. It’s so cute with so many fun images and coordinating sentiments.  I put it with the gorgeous papers from Pebbles, Seen and Noted.

Hope you enjoy, and have a blessed weekend!

Nette

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so cute!! Remember the hairspray Splash by focus...hair defied gravity...the bangs were almost vertical...have fun!

~ Jo ~ said...

Awww these cards are adorable!

Hugs,
Jo

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

So, so, so CUTE!!! I've never seen these stamps before; I'll have to check them out! Have fun on your 80's b-day party - hilarious!!

Natalie said...

This is such a cute card and I love the colors.