Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #55

486171_4938557747590_512983511_n

Hi Friends

Today, we are kicking off a new Lawnscaping Challenge.  This one is featuring embossing (any kind of embossing, your choice).

SimonSaysStamp_160x240

Simon Says Stamp is sponsoring this challenge, and giving a gift card to their amazing online store.

I decided to try out water-coloring since I got some of those DerWent Inktense water color markers.  Here’s my first attempt using them.

DSC_0092-1

I embossed the flower onto watercolor paper and then colored with the markers. I embossed the sentiment on the banner and then attached it.

I am looking forward to playing with these markers so more and getting the hang of them.

I hope you decide to play along, be sure to check out the inspiration from the design team at the Lawnscaping blog.

Have a blessed day

Nette

4 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Beautiful!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful embossing, Lynette! I love how you colored your flower, too...it's so pretty!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful embossing and coloring!

Yainea said...

So pretty! Love the soft look!