Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Friday

Hi Friends

Happy Friday, I hope you had a great week. Do you have any fun weekend plans?  I'm quite excited about this weekend.  I have a very good friend visiting me this weekend. She arrives this afternoon, and I couldn't be happier.  I'm still trying to work out the fun things for us to do. I want to take her to my favorite places and give her a great flavor for the fabulous city of Indianapolis. She lives in San Diego and hasn't spent time in the midwest before.  I definitely want to make it count.

I thought I'd share a Lawn Fawn card today, just because. It's been a while since I've posted just because, and I miss it.
 I used the new Lawn Fawn set, Let's Roll, and coordinating Lawn Cuts.  This set is so much fun even for us non-sushi lovers.  Lately, I've been on a kick of cutting out sentiments.  I'm not sure why or how I started this, but I do love highlighting part of the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.
Hugs and blessings
Nette

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

I love those happy colors, Lynnette! Such a fun card!

crazymom said...

Oh so sweet! I love the colors and sparkle! ♥