Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: You Float My Boat

Hi Friends

I hope you are having a great week.  The Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today as we feature projects using the You Float My Boat stamp set and coordinating Lawn Cuts.

I went with a clean and simple design and used some more of that fun twine from the Twinery.

DSC_0021

This is a super cute set that would be perfect for making projects for the men (or boys) in our lives. I know sometimes that is a challenge for us.   (But the set would not be limited to only cards for boys, don’t get me wrong!)

Be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawn blog if you’ve not done so already. You are sure to be inspired by the rest of the design team’s projects, and there are chances for some fabulous prizes.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What a sweet, sweet card!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun card, and I love how you played with the Twine! You're right...this is a great set for masculine cards!

crazymom said...

Such a darling card!!