Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners

Hi Friends

Lawn Fawn Inspiration week continues today with the Stitched Party Banners die cuts.  This die set is a must have.  I decided to create a card with the die cut set.  Here's what I cam up with:



I colored the balloons from Admit One and colored with my Copics.  This set is awesome and great for banners, decorations, and other fun options.  

Be sure to go to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the rest of the design team's work

Hugs and blessings 
Nette

5 comments:

crazymom said...

This is just ADORABLE!!!!

Omyn said...

totally awesome :)

wilson.marie65 said...

This card makes me really really happy... love it :)

Kathy JH said...

Beautiful card - love this banner!

Nana Griffin said...

Just love your card! I was wondering if you stamped that stripe background or if it is pattern paper. If you see this you can leave an answer here and I will check back to see if you answered if you can't answer differently.