Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Lawn Fawn Scripty Love


Hi Friends

Thanks for stopping by today!  The Lawn Fawn Inspiration week continues. It's all about LOVE and Valentine's day. Today, we're featuring a new Scripty Die, and this one is Scripty Love. It is a great addition to the scripty Lawn Cuts.  

Here's what I created:


I put it with the Polka dot papers, Hearts Lawn Cuts, and the Tags.  I layered the "Love" sentiment using the various pinks to add some dimension.  (I should've photographed a side view to capture that depth...next time:))

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs and Blessings
Nette

4 comments:

Yuki said...

Such a pretty card!

Kim A. said...

Your card is amazing. The LOVE die is the top of my wish list!

francesca said...

lovely card!!! :)

Becca Cruger said...

EEE! What an ADORABLE Valentine's card! That patterned background paper is just the brightest and loveliest thing!