Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings

Hi Friends


Did you have a great weekend?  They always go by so quickly?!  We enjoyed a very quiet and relaxing weekend and Valentine's Day.

The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week is featuring projects from Scripty Sayings and Flirty Frames.  I came up with a  project that uses both!  Here's what I created:
 I have a friend getting married in April. I made her invitations which are a chalkboard look. I wanted to make some thank you cards for her as a gift, so I kept the chalkboard theme going, and came up with these.  (Their names are Keith and Kelly, hence the "K's").  Now, I just need to get going on mass production of these!

Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings
Nette

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Hi Lynette, your card is really cute. I always like the chalk board effect and the label is quite nice on it. Good job!

Yuki said...

So pretty! Love the chalkboard look!