Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lawn Fawn My Lucky Charm

Hi Friends

I hope you are enjoying the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week.  Sorry my blog posts have been so short, but this week has been a bit more hectic so far.

Today, we are featuring projects from the new set, My Lucky Charm.  It comes with a coordinating Lawn Cut set.

Here's what I created for today's project:

I used the new Pint Sized Patterns to create the card along with the Lawn Cuts (Stitched Squares, and Stitched Hillside Borders).  I also used a sentiment from Lucky Stars and some Lawn Trimmings to finish it off.

If you haven't already, be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration and chance at prizes.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

3 comments:

Yuki said...

Such a sweet card! ♥

Kathy JH said...

Cute card - love the paper

Teresa Doyle said...

Ahhhhh, Lynette, what a sweet card.