Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Lawn Fawn Year 5

Hi Friends

I hope your week is going well. Today, we're kicking off another Lawn Fawn Inspiration week. This week begins with the Year 5 anniversary mini set.  This is SO ADORABLE with the otter.  I just love it.

Here's what I came up with:

I combined the cute otter with the Life is Good set.  I colored them with my Copics and used the negative Lawn Cuts Stitched Scalloped border to cut the waves.  

Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn blog to see the rest of the design team's work and to sign up for chances at prizes.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

4 comments:

Kathy JH said...

Great card - love how you paired it with the island and crabbie!

Teresa Doyle said...

Ah Lynette, that is so cute. I love these little critters in this release. You have done a fabulous job.

Renee V said...

This is adorable and I love the yellow distress ink for the sky!

Renee said...

I love this! Can I make it for my grandson?