Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week--Owen's ABC's

Hi Friends

Happy Weekend!  Do you have big plans for the weekend?  It's actually cold here, I cannot believe it's nearly July.  I took the dogs out and was cold.  But the day is still early, so I'm sure it will warm up.  I'm sure we're in for more rain.  We've gotten so much rain this year.

ANYWAY, you've not come here to read out weather in Indiana.  Lawn Fawn InspirationWeek continues.  Today, we feature projects using the new alphabet set, Owen's ABC's. This set is so fun, and comes with coordinating dies. It has 6 dies so that it is quicker to cut out whatever you are spelling with the alphabet.

Here's what I created using the set along with the new oval Lawn Cuts:
I also used the Year 3 sentiment and balloons from Party Animals.  And I stamped the alphabet with the new Lawn Fawn inks (Celery Stick, Peacock, and Juice Box).

Thanks for stopping by, hope you come back tomorrow as Lawn Fawn Inspiration week continues.

Hugs and blessings
Nette

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynette, this is an adorable card! I love the color combination! It is simple and cheerful!

Unknown said...

Love your card!
I, too, am a sinner saved by grace!

Natalie said...

Love these colors, what a fun birthday card!

Kathy said...

I love all the great colors that you used on the balloons and the alphabet. Great card.

Jamie said...

his is such an adorable card!