Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week (Puffly Clouds border & Rainbow Lawn Cuts)

Hi Friends

The fun of Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today.  We are featuring projects today  that use some of the new Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts, Puffy Clouds and Rainbow.

I decided to combine the two together since they seemed to go so well together.  Here's what I created:

I used the Puffy Cloud border to create a cloud background. I just cut out the border with scrap paper and used the scrap to overlay on the card base where I sponged the blue ink over the border to create the cloud/sky background.  I also repeatedly cut out the Thanks Lawn Cuts and layered them to add dimension (I should've photographed this from the side to see the dimension... next time!)

I hope you enjoy, and be sure to get to the Lawn Fawn Blog for a chance at prizes and to see the rest of the design team projects

Hugs and blessings
Nette

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Such an adorable card Lynnette. I love those puffy cloud dies. TFS!

suzie said...

Fun card!

Jamie said...

This is such a fun card! Love your background!